*MARINELAND TANK RECALL!*

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2016
Messages
18,495
Reaction score
44,503
Location
Lake Saint Louis, Mo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heads up everyone that has purchased a marineland tank built recently!

Screenshot_20191010-160627.png


Screenshot_20191010-160655.png
 
Wow. I purchased 2 of those in early July at a retail location. I hope they were built much earlier, because they are both wet and I don’t want to break them down.

The tanks usually have a date built tag somewhere in the frame area. See if you can find one.

Edit, this will be interesting to follow
 
This is still new news as they had sent this to retailers and distributors and wholesalers.

From what I understand they will publicly broadcast this soon.
 
I have a 150 with date code JAN 2019 though.....hope it will be ok
 
Tag is usually under the back top rim. That’s an ‘ouch’ though.
 
I think I lucked out, just bought one recently, 125 gallon corner-flo, and my built by date is Oct, 2018.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new