MarinePure PODS

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishboy1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishboy1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
130
Reaction score
100
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone has anybody used these MarinePure PODS, I'm asking as I heard they leech aluminium as I already use seachem Phosguard and they leech aluminium. I was going to use a couple for the back of my display tank for the pods.

​

 
Nice avatar 🤣
 
Has anyone used them.
 
Hi everyone has anybody used these MarinePure PODS, I'm asking as I heard they leech aluminium as I already use seachem Phosguard and they leech aluminium. I was going to use a couple for the back of my display tank for the pods.

​

No but I'm looking for a good pod vendor on this forum who can get me a small bottle to start with. I have a 25 IM Lagoon with a mini refugium that needs seeding.

If you got some recommendations on which species of pods I can introduce, that'll be great!
 
For the price they are asking I thought they would last like seachem matrix.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new