Marketplace message in my build thread?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DarkReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2021
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
969
Location
Sydney, Aus
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Just clicked on my Build thread badge in someone's build thread after I had posted so I could get taken to my own thread for a look and noticed this message at the top.

1660093356287.png


I've never posted anything on R2R marketplace nor have I purchased anything from there.
I'm not seeing any odd activity or posting on my account so not sure if this is just a weird forum issue ?

Thought I'd bring to your attention though.
Cheers
 
Hi guys,

Just clicked on my Build thread badge in someone's build thread after I had posted so I could get taken to my own thread for a look and noticed this message at the top.

1660093356287.png


I've never posted anything on R2R marketplace nor have I purchased anything from there.
I'm not seeing any odd activity or posting on my account so not sure if this is just a weird forum issue ?

Thought I'd bring to your attention though.
Cheers

Thanks for the alert on this! I will check into it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new