Mark's 14G cube

Marks38

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
38
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my original tank that I started in Dec-21. I tried it as an ultra low maintenance tank which did not do so well. I tore it down leaving just the sand and then ran Vibrant in it for a few weeks. I check a couple basic parameters after adding some dry rock. Once the nutrients are low enough I will be adding Purple Helix from Algae Barn and rune the heck out of my blues from an AI Prime 16HD. This tank will become an active quarantine if needed. As of yesterday the nitrates were at 42 and phosphate was .19 .

The Ice Cap skimmer picked up a half of it's cup worth in less than a day. I will keep adjusting as needed until parameters are normal.

14G.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new