Mark's 30 gallon jbj rimless build

Love Blennys, so much personality. Yep you need another fish in that tank.:D
 
f852997f998e172ef4f08df49f994dc8.jpg


Another polyp coming next to the Lil guy.
They growing super good
b740a7b8d41cb1013b2529126ee50bc7.jpg
 
Good luck on both! :D
 
Go get em Tigers! Love all the memorabilia on the walls. Got a nice zoa collection going on too!
 
Wow a Mandy huh? Can't wait to see her/him:D no blenny?
 
Lol, mines named Mandy, how original huh? Eating other food besides pods? Mine LOVES live black worms she swims right up to the Turkey baster and grabs them out.:D
 
He wasn't sure at 1st tried to nip at him as I put in but I was swatting him away. Now they buds, jojo always swims near him watching him scoot around lol
 
Love the new Zoa !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new