Mark's 30 gallon jbj rimless build

Looking good!
 
He wasn't sure at 1st tried to nip at him as I put in but I was swatting him away. Now they buds, jojo always swims near him watching him scoot around lol
How's manny doing? I have come to the conclusion that Zoas are my favorite corals and then, hmmmm all the other ones in my tank:D
 
How's manny doing? I have come to the conclusion that Zoas are my favorite corals and then, hmmmm all the other ones in my tank:D
He's doing good. Enjoying his pods and new home,but is really camera shy right now lol.

They are definitely my favorite coral, so many colors and varieties
 
Manny came out for a brief visit.
bf56961448dbff5c9b316095610b54d8.jpg
 
What a sweet face!!
 
Your doing something right!:D
 
I never remeber their names:rolleyes: but I know I want a rasta, and anything with lots of color. I just cleaned my tank so I'll take a few pictures soon.:D
 
I never remeber their names:rolleyes: but I know I want a rasta, and anything with lots of color. I just cleaned my tank so I'll take a few pictures soon.:D
Oh and I'll take take a frag of your utter chaos when you start selling them.:D
 
Looking for some recommendations on my next fish.

I kinda wanna get something rare/uncommon lol. Something you don't see that often if ya know what i mean.
 
Manny is looking good!
 
Looking for some recommendations on my next fish.

I kinda wanna get something rare/uncommon lol. Something you don't see that often if ya know what i mean.
Have you seen the pigmy hawk fish? They are pretty cool and don't think they are common.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new