Marty's Reef/Savvy/Benner/AR/TSA build

PS
2.5 years is beyond ridiculous
You have the patience of a saint
Lol ya let’s just say it has been a journey. About a year of that was bad timing with Covid and related crap.

Anyway. End is in sight.

RE Bean animal. I guess I just don’t understand the reason of controlling the airflow to the secondary drain or why a tube is needed instead of just a hole in the top(?)
 
Some updates
Versa pump installed
Dosing TM AFR
(Making myself with powder)

Larger ATO from original

Avast skimmate locker

MRC FMR for bio pelletés

ANC for skimmer

And finally a photo with water
03BC6E6D-5573-4336-8C61-3C8A69B314A0.jpeg 1727C3E5-5E0C-42FA-A432-14E95BD5F378.jpeg D3032734-590A-4C4E-839F-08DF36A57F8F.jpeg 8611C6DF-9D78-4ABE-9A72-83591EF31096.jpeg
 
How are you doing the LED backlighting for the ATO? I like that. Will have to try something similar
 
LED backlighting looks great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new