Massive Website update WYSIWYG Crocea clams, Captive-bred Goldflake angelfish, Captive-bred majestic angelfish, captive-bred binnate batfish!

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all,

I just did a massive update on our website where I added 100 WYSIWYG Crocea clams. Each one of these is incredibly cool and unique from each other. In my opinion crocea clams are the second easiest clams to house in home aquaria right next to derasa clams. Put them in medium to high lighting on your rockwork and they should grow and thrive while polishing your water. All those photos are taken under Radion G4 pros daylight setting.

I also added 10 captive-bred gold flake angelfish to the list. These guys are adorable at around 1.25"-1.5"+ and they should acclimate to your aquariums nicely. Once out of stock I won't be getting these back for another few months.

I have 25 captive-bred majestic angelfish that still have their juvenile coloration but are beginning their transition on there.

I have only 1 captive-bred venustus anglefish in stock so I know that one won't be staying in stock long (I actually had two but a customer with our back in stock notifications jumped on the other-which is a great reminder to set yourself up for those emails).

A few Pinnate batfish in stock if you've got a larger tank but these guys do require extra care because they can be sensitive, please ask me about this species if you are considering it.

And last but not least a ton of Bali Aquarich clownfish like the picasso, black snowflake, platinum storms, and more.

Please let us know if you have any questions and if you can when you place your order please put what date you'd like to receive your animals.

Clam Family 1-s.jpg Gold-Flagflake-Angel-3_61dfadcb-9c24-4836-a90d-ac7aa397515a_720x.jpg

Interested in the majestic but I’m worried about my corals, any captive bred flamebacks?

OP
OP
Biota_Marine

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the majestic but I’m worried about my corals, any captive bred flamebacks?
With most angelfish species it's important to keep them fed because they're curious creatures and tend to pick on anything. If you have fleshy LPS or clams I would think that's normally the go-to for them but no so much softies or SPS. Clipping some nori to the glass when you're not home to feed or using a product like masstick is great for this. We don't breed flamebacks but I believe Proaquatix had a batch not too long ago.

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With most angelfish species it's important to keep them fed because they're curious creatures and tend to pick on anything. If you have fleshy LPS or clams I would think that's normally the go-to for them but no so much softies or SPS. Clipping some nori to the glass when you're not home to feed or using a product like masstick is great for this. We don't breed flamebacks but I believe Proaquatix had a batch not too long ago.
Thank you

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back