Massive Work RODI System

  • Thread starter Thread starter ebushrow
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ebushrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
1,523
Location
Plymouth
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the unique ability to get medical grade water for my tanks at work....I have spoken to a few about this and thought I would post some photos: The TOC analyzer reads in parts per billion and is generally at 1-5 ppb. This system is crazy and I want to transplant it to my garage!

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new