Ecotech Marine

Fishnfun

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I've emailed Focustronic twice with no response, and was wondering if anyone had a line on when the Mastertronics will be available in the states? I love love love my Alkatronic, and would love to automate the testing of Mg and Ca with the Mastertronic, and hopefully the guy from CoralVue does another instructional video, because that made setting up the Alkatronic an absolute breeze.

World Wide Corals

JeffB418

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Last I heard that the next shipment is coming sometime this or next month. Best way to snag one is to talk to your LFS who is a coralvue distributor and have them order one. Last batch was spread out over many lfs shops.

First Choice Sale

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
We have several of them arriving before year end and we are taking orders now for the Mastertronic and Alkatronic units. Here is the link...

Word is once this batch sells out they probably won't be available again until March 2022.

World Wide Corals
Never Wash Another Nasty Filter Sock Again!

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
We are taking pre-orders or deposits for the next batch of Mastertronic, Alkatronic & Dosetronic units. If you are interested in buying one or more of these then please give us a call - 803-788-4445. The shipment is expected to arrive at the end of March but the ports are still a mess so expect some delays.

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
This website has them in stock... however, the shipping is crazy. If you are local though you could pick it up

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
This website has them in stock... however, the shipping is crazy. If you are local though you could pick it up

Any experience with them? I am confused about thay site. It says they are based in Florida, but they are now doing water delivery in the Denver Co area?

World Wide Corals

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Any experience with them? I am confused about thay site. It says they are based in Florida, but they are now doing water delivery in the Denver Co area?
No Information. It was posted in a Mastertronic facebook page by someone who said it was their LFS. It has good reviews on google... but again shipping was high so something I would consider if I could go in person to pick up.

Fragtacular After Sale

LA Reef Addict

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
I have two friends that have owned a Mastertronic now for a few months and love them. I am getting mine setup this weekend. The couple people that I know that don't like them weren't able to figure out the initial setup which is definitely tedious and time consuming. Thank God for tech savvy friends.

Nutramar Foods

Gundy

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have two friends that have owned a Mastertronic now for a few months and love them. I am getting mine setup this weekend. The couple people that I know that don't like them weren't able to figure out the initial setup which is definitely tedious and time consuming. Thank God for tech savvy friends.
How did you find one. They have been out of stock every where for months. Something is definitely wrong with the manufacturing process if a product that claims to be top rated can’t make it to the consumer.

AI Nero 5

Is there such a thing as an "easy" acro?

• YES (tell us about it in the thread)

Votes: 110 44.7%
  • NO

Votes: 55 22.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 78 31.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 1.2%
NooPsyche CORAL LIGHT