Mastertronic Availability in US????

Fishnfun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've emailed Focustronic twice with no response, and was wondering if anyone had a line on when the Mastertronics will be available in the states? I love love love my Alkatronic, and would love to automate the testing of Mg and Ca with the Mastertronic, and hopefully the guy from CoralVue does another instructional video, because that made setting up the Alkatronic an absolute breeze.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last I heard that the next shipment is coming sometime this or next month. Best way to snag one is to talk to your LFS who is a coralvue distributor and have them order one. Last batch was spread out over many lfs shops.

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have several of them arriving before year end and we are taking orders now for the Mastertronic and Alkatronic units. Here is the link...

Word is once this batch sells out they probably won't be available again until March 2022.

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are taking pre-orders or deposits for the next batch of Mastertronic, Alkatronic & Dosetronic units. If you are interested in buying one or more of these then please give us a call - 803-788-4445. The shipment is expected to arrive at the end of March but the ports are still a mess so expect some delays.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This website has them in stock... however, the shipping is crazy. If you are local though you could pick it up

Any experience with them? I am confused about thay site. It says they are based in Florida, but they are now doing water delivery in the Denver Co area?

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any experience with them? I am confused about thay site. It says they are based in Florida, but they are now doing water delivery in the Denver Co area?
No Information. It was posted in a Mastertronic facebook page by someone who said it was their LFS. It has good reviews on google... but again shipping was high so something I would consider if I could go in person to pick up.

Gundy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had one, already sold it. Save your time and money.
I am interested in getting one and looked promising. Give us a review on what the problems are and why it isn’t worth the money. Do you think it has the capability of being better in a second generation model?

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have two friends that have owned a Mastertronic now for a few months and love them. I am getting mine setup this weekend. The couple people that I know that don't like them weren't able to figure out the initial setup which is definitely tedious and time consuming. Thank God for tech savvy friends.

Gundy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have two friends that have owned a Mastertronic now for a few months and love them. I am getting mine setup this weekend. The couple people that I know that don't like them weren't able to figure out the initial setup which is definitely tedious and time consuming. Thank God for tech savvy friends.
How did you find one. They have been out of stock every where for months. Something is definitely wrong with the manufacturing process if a product that claims to be top rated can’t make it to the consumer.

Back