Mastertronic Essential - New tester coming soon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CasperOe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I pre-ordered through everything focustronic Australia, not sure what they plan or how to buy in other countries
Ahhh, I see. It looks like they might only be releasing in Australia right now. I'm keeping an eye out. Would love to get one of these or a HYDROS Maven (if either ever hit the US market)
 
Apparently these are available as of a week ago?
Rep in Australia at Fragarama stated they are available now. Their website says otherwise.

I asked about why the dKH statement had a star * next to it in their promotional material, given star is not defined anywhere.
Was advised by the rep that the Essential will only allow you to test dKH once a day and if you want more frequent, need to buy an alkatronic.

That personally does not sit well with me. Sounds like they are limiting its use for checking dKH to force you to buy the alkatronic as well. Cant see any other reason it would be limited like this.
 
One more reason that I would never give these people a penny.
 
That creepy AI nonsense is another reason….
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new