Mastertronic

parclife

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2022
Messages
336
Reaction score
505
Location
uk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I have been eyeing up the Mastertronic to help with the testing and wondered if anyone had any experience good or bad with them? Or is it better to get the Hanna eggs? Mastertronic looks great but it’s not cheap! (Same as most things in this hobby).
 
Hi All, I have been eyeing up the Mastertronic to help with the testing and wondered if anyone had any experience good or bad with them? Or is it better to get the Hanna eggs? Mastertronic looks great but it’s not cheap! (Same as most things in this hobby).
I have a new one still in the box (never opened) I’ll sell you for $700
 
I have a new one still in the box (never opened) I’ll sell you for $700
Never opened?
IMG_20230220_234519.jpg
IMG_20230220_234519.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hi All, I have been eyeing up the Mastertronic to help with the testing and wondered if anyone had any experience good or bad with them? Or is it better to get the Hanna eggs? Mastertronic looks great but it’s not cheap! (Same as most things in this hobby).
I don’t own a mastertronic, but I do have an alkatronic. In general, it seems that people like their alkatronic as I do. But, I believe mastertronic results are more mixed. I would definitely keep asking others before jumping in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new