MATERIAL FOR REACTOR

  • Thread starter Thread starter graziano
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Pretty sure it's calcite marble.

The article says "extra pure form of calcium carbonate in limestone form as tested by Triton Labs"

BRS did a calcium reactor episode where they explicitly say that Triton CaCO3 is the only media they tested composed of calcite marble.
 
is anyone using it? Opinions!
 
Is it possible to use shells to melt in the reactor? I think they also give off carbonates and calcium
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new