Mating different species clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter willcollv
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

willcollv

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three clownfish two being ocellaris clownfish and one being a midnight clownfish and I wanted to know what is the chance of my ocellaris mating with my midnight.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new