Matt's Office IM20

Mattgee87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2014
Messages
241
Reaction score
108
Location
Dallas, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I landed a new job with a local IT firm and they are allowing me to have a tank! I chose the Innovation Marine 20 gallon because it fits my desk perfectly and is an AIO tank. I plan on this being a mixed reef with as little maintenance as possible. I have chosen a Maxspect Razor as my light source. Anyways here are some pictures of my reef as its progressed over the last couple of months.

IMG_0499.JPG


IMG_0625.JPG


IMG_1276.JPG
 
Looking forward to pics
 
So I've added a few pieces of coral and 2 clown fish with an RBTA . The clown fish want nothing to do with the Anemone even after being in a box with them for 2 days. I'm alittle concenred the anemone will out grown the tank but I have my 75-gallon reef to put her in if that happens. Oh! Taking pictures of an LED-lit tank with an Iphone is almost impossible!

reef.jpg
 
I'm just getting started with my Nuvo 20 as well! The tank looks great so far. Excited to see how yours progresses!
 
Well the tank will be going up for sale. I started a new job and had to tear it down.

Sorry to hear about not getting this back up and runnin. How much are you wanting for the tank? I’d possibly be interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new