max watts on an apex eb8

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cment
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cment

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2014
Messages
1,037
Reaction score
657
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys-

I need to add an additional heater to my tank for the winter and wanted to know the max watts I can put on one of the 5amp outlets. I believe its 600watts but wanted to make sure. Don't worry I won't even come close to that, I only need 300 total watts between 2 heater. Thanks...
 
Haha...alright thank you guys.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new