Maxima clam care help

Picasso the Triggerfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys, I want a clam, but my lfs only shells Maximas if not any clams at all, same with my local online shops. How I can keep one? Any care tips?, will my yellow halichoeres wrasse eat my clam? any info will help me a lot.
 
Maximas just have higher light requirements. Healthy aquacultured maximas aren’t hard to keep. Just make sure you have enough light and the basic requirements for any clam. They do like a rock instead of the sand bed.
 
Thank you, do you think my yellow halichoeres wrasse will eat it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new