maxima clam compatibility

LordOfCthulu

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2015
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
st.louis, missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if you guys think a 4 inch maxima clam would be safe with a pillow cushion starfish? I know that starfish eat molluscs but I was wondering if it might be safe since the clam is so large. Then again pillow cushion stars are pretty big good too. Opinions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new