Maxpect Jump skimmer.

ironman187

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently looking for a skimmer for my 75 gallon set up, and the Jump skimmer looks like a very compelling option. I know it's not something that can be discussed at length yet as specs are still being fleshed out. However, as much as I would like a skimmer that integrates, I need a skimmer sooner rather than later. Is there any general time frame for release on this? Also, I have found several other possibilities in my budget and requirements range, but It may be worth waiting for the Jump if it can be controlled by the ICV6, and reports overflows/shut downs to the app. So, I guess the most logical question that warrants a "blink one for yes, two for no" styleanswer I can ask is, will it be worth waiting for given my requirements? ;);) ;Wacky

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently looking for a skimmer for my 75 gallon set up, and the Jump skimmer looks like a very compelling option. I know it's not something that can be discussed at length yet as specs are still being fleshed out. However, as much as I would like a skimmer that integrates, I need a skimmer sooner rather than later. Is there any general time frame for release on this? Also, I have found several other possibilities in my budget and requirements range, but It may be worth waiting for the Jump if it can be controlled by the ICV6, and reports overflows/shut downs to the app. So, I guess the most logical question that warrants a "blink one for yes, two for no" styleanswer I can ask is, will it be worth waiting for given my requirements? ;);) ;Wacky
Hi, thanks for your support. As for the release date of Jump skimmer in USA market, you need to check it with Coralvue Company. And we are sorry to tell you that Jump skimmer is not able to be controlled via ICV6 or App. It has a controller to control manually the Jump skimmer.

OP
OP
I

ironman187

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, thanks for your support. As for the release date of Jump skimmer in USA market, you need to check it with Coralvue Company. And we are sorry to tell you that Jump skimmer is not able to be controlled via ICV6 or App. It has a controller to control manually the Jump skimmer.

Perfect, thanks!

Back