MaxSpect Gyre 280 series

Austin Quintana

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not entirely sure if this has been posted yet. But, I'm having issues with my gyre switching between manual mode and automatic mode continously. I've went and updated the firmware and tried to restore/initialize the control board and nothing:(, does anyone have the same issues and what did you to fix it?

I'll attach a short video of the problem and the settings we're trying to achieve

Thank you (:

Snapchat-907579357.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-282873774.mp4
    5.2 MB
I'd try to call their customer service department and see what they know. This is a pretty specific query that may not have been experienced by members. Sounds like you've done your due diligence.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new