Maxspect gyre WiFi frustration.

Atlantis_Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2019
Messages
81
Reaction score
131
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. So me and many others it seems are having trouble with the maxspect Gyre 3 series I purchased the 350xf duo. However I follow the instructions on how to set the WiFi and it always turns off (this is a terrible design by maxspect personally) pressing the off button turns them bloody thing off every time. Holding it for 2 seconds is recommended but this is pointless.

please tel me what I am doing wrong. Not the easiest pump to have full function options is dang for sure.
 
The instructions are not that great. I went on YouTube and found some that helped. I have the 330’s and the ICV6 and is working good.
 
I forgot to ask, but you are using the ICV6 controller to connect to wifi right? It's a separate controller that doesn't come with the pumps. I wasn't aware of this when I first bought them and though I could connect it to wifi also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new