Maxspect Gyre XF280 hanging ideas

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdpiii3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jdpiii3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
2,647
Location
Tampa, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm setting up the Maxspect Gyre XF280 on my 400 and I didn't want to use the dry side magnets on the view panels so I put together a bracket so I could hang the Gyre from the top support. It's a first draft, open for suggestions.
20220224_154524.jpg

20220305_175241.jpg
20220308_151754.jpg
20220308_151820.jpg
20220308_151833.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new