Maxspect icv6 help ears are bleeding

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I picked up the Maxspect Ethreal led on Black Friday just couldn't resist the sale. I also got the icv6 controller with it. Now the led is awesome and the app works awesome after you get use to it. When I plug the icv6 conntroler in to the outlet the plug with the usb cord its making a really really high pitch sound wondering if anyone else is have the same issue with. Idk if it is a bad plug or what but after a little bit I swear my ears are bleeding from it. Please help thank you I trying pulling a customer claim ticket but after I hit send it in the next page is all in Chinese so idk if it went through or on.

Elementalj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I picked up the Maxspect Ethreal led on Black Friday just couldn't resist the sale. I also got the icv6 controller with it. Now the led is awesome and the app works awesome after you get use to it. When I plug the icv6 conntroler in to the outlet the plug with the usb cord its making a really really high pitch sound wondering if anyone else is have the same issue with. Idk if it is a bad plug or what but after a little bit I swear my ears are bleeding from it. Please help thank you I trying pulling a customer claim ticket but after I hit send it in the next page is all in Chinese so idk if it went through or on.

High pitch squeal? I'm following to see what the other theories are.

Jeremy@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If have not done so already please submit a support ticket at coralvue.com/support so that one of your lighting techs can help you out.

OP
OP
Reef man 89

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If have not done so already please submit a support ticket at coralvue.com/support so that one of your lighting techs can help you out.
Hey maybe you can help me out I try to register my led on the website and when I upload the packing slip for the proof of purchase after I send it in it says the website can handle the picture of the prof of purchase what do I do?

Jeremy@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey maybe you can help me out I try to register my led on the website and when I upload the packing slip for the proof of purchase after I send it in it says the website can handle the picture of the prof of purchase what do I do?
What format of file are you trying to upload and at what file size?

OP
OP
Reef man 89

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's off of my iPhone I don't have a computer so I took a picture of my packing slip and tryed to upload it and did not work so tryed to make the image small and it still won't let me submit the file so idk if there is a different way to sign up with just the SN or packing number. Just want to talk with customer service for the outlet high pitch noise. Thank you for ur help

Jeremy@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You do not need the proof of purchase, which I am not sure if a packing slip would even constitute as such. Just submit a ticket so that the lighting techs can help you.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 29 18.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 105 66.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.2%
Back