Maxspect pvc sump

mmorrison55

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2024
Messages
1,846
Reaction score
1,533
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anyone have experience with the Maxspect pvc sump? I can’t seem to find, even on their website, the ability to purchase just their sump and ATO. It seems they are well thought out and I like the ability to stack the ato on top of the sump refugium chamber.

I’m not really looking at their aquarium, but the link below shows their sump and layout that I am referring to…

https://www.maxspect.com/en/lagoon-series.html
Thanks,

Mike
 
That is nice. Most companies today are trying to build complete setup's and are not interested in selling individual items. You could contact them and ask if they would sell you just the sump, or try and find someone that does not want it. Good luck.
You could even have someone build one to your specs. likely not cheaply though.
 
That is nice. Most companies today are trying to build complete setup's and are not interested in selling individual items. You could contact them and ask if they would sell you just the sump, or try and find someone that does not want it. Good luck.
I did. They got back to me yesterday and said:

Hi,please kindly check it with your local distributor or other distributors nearby for spare parts purchasement.
https://www.maxspect.com/en/146-maxspect-site/98-distributors.html
 
Not very many suppliers in the USA. Living in Tampa I would think you have some acrylic shops around they might be able to build you one to your specifications.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new