Maxspect R420R mounting height and intensity question

  • Thread starter Thread starter posittron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

posittron

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had two of these with 90 degree lenses mounted at 15 inches from the waterline ,21 from my tallest rock structure,30+ inches from the bottom of my tank.

What should be a good peak intensity for both channels(white/blue)?

I plan to keep mostly easy sps, lps


Thank you
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new