Maxspect Razor 4ft enough for a 60x24x24?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deezy D78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Deezy D78

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
485
Reaction score
26
Location
Chandler, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I took a break from the hobby since the beginning of the year and I'm now putting together a 60x24x24 and I am wondering if anyone has experience with the Maxspect Razor 4' on a 60 inch long tank. This light would be ideal for my tank and canopy, but I am trying to see if I could do what I want with it. I plan to keep a mixed LPS/SPS with some softies and I would like to have a couple clams on the SB. If the Razor is not ideal for what I want to do, can you suggest some other LEDs that would do the job nicely, but stay under $1000? Here is a pic of my new tank for your viewing pleasure :)

 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new