Maxspect Razor R5 200 info needed

me & my baby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
1,036
Location
Central Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up a 60 frag tank 24x12x48 . I have a chance to pick up a maxspect r5-200. For what seems like a cheap price . Is the light any good and what are the pros and cons of it .
 
I find it works great but I also have 2 AI as supplemental.

IMG_6282.jpeg
IMG_6402.jpeg

You might find this thread helpful. Post 57 has a nice mix reef and led schedule listed
But there are other users of this light.

Post in thread 'Maxspect RSX first impression'
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/maxspect-rsx-first-impression.345264/post-6843063
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new