Maxspect RSX 300W vs 3x reefled 90

That's an old photo. I will take a new one when I get home from work
 
If on a budget u can try pop bloom r90 was tested by telegram they are basically same light spectrum and par but way cheaper.controller is basic I think 3 will run u just under 500
 

Attachments

  • 1D503C82-8EC0-40C4-9C3B-C76BBADAB4F2.png
    1D503C82-8EC0-40C4-9C3B-C76BBADAB4F2.png
    345.7 KB · Views: 69

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new