• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Maxspect XF-130 Aquarium Gyre Generator

FLSharkvictim

PADI Divemaster / Shark Advocate
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
1,444
Reaction score
1,309
Location
TAMPA , FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
***THIS WILL GO SUPER FAST ****

I have 1 Maxspect Gyre XF130 pump in EXCELLENT condition and it's been Fully tested and works like the day I bought it! I have changed out all of the bushings so it runs like its brand new. All of the modes and settings work and light up Blue. As you can see, it was routinely cleaned every few months. The pictures will tell you how much I baby my reef gear. Plus the Gyre will come in the Original Maxspect BLACK Tin case it comes from CoralVue . Plus you will get 2 extra SETS of brand new bushings and some extra parts. If you're interested PM ME ASAP.

ONLY $100.00 + SHIPPING.

VERY IMPORTANT - it's a First Come First Serve


IMG_6145.JPG


IMG_6143.JPG


IMG_6142.JPG


IMG_6141.JPG


IMG_6137.JPG


IMG_6136.JPG


IMG_6133.JPG


IMG_6132.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new