• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Maxspect XF250 gyre pump only

RajV

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2018
Messages
212
Reaction score
104
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Maxspect XF250 pumps that are a little over 3 months old .

Asking
125.00 each shipped or
220 for both shipped

These are currently in my tank and working great . I am moving to an XF230 .

If you buy it , i will get out of my tank and ship , will not be removing calcium dots and coraline spots . The pictures posted were taken just before posting IMG_20180720_171533.jpg IMG_20180720_171621.jpg
 
Sorry I had to mark this as sold as the xf230 pump that arrived is not compatible with my current controller
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new