Maxspect XF280

BigKid4788

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
987
Reaction score
615
Location
Cincinnati, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  • Gyre Pump with Magnet Mount
  • Advanced Controller with mount
  • Power Supply, Spare Rotors, Snail Screens, End Cap and Cages
$275 shipped

Thanks,
Bigkid4788

XF280.jpg
 
Have fun in macna I missed the on in California hope u find some awesome deals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new