Maxx-Supply Fittings Quality

  • Thread starter Thread starter Charley75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Charley75

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
426
Reaction score
90
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to find reasonably priced gate valve. Anyone have experience with Maxx-Supply?
1.5” Gate Valve for $50 in the best price I’ve seen.
 
Trying to find reasonably priced gate valve. Anyone have experience with Maxx-Supply?
1.5” Gate Valve for $50 in the best price I’ve seen.
I purchased a 1 inch from them about 4 months ago. Very good quality gate valve, just as good or better than what BRS sells, if not the same one. Shipping was as expected and no issues since.

GATE VALVE.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new