• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MAY FLOWERS ONE DAY ONLY!

Item Price
$1.25-$329
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reef By Steele

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2023
Messages
15,981
Reaction score
3,306
Location
Kearney
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
IMG_3298.png


WE GOT THE REEF!​

April showers bring May flowers. Add some beauty to your tank with some of our amazingly colorful clean up crew members. Brightened your tank with superior water quality utilizing our LIVE PHYTOPLANKTON and DENSE AND DIVERSE COPEPOD BUFFETS.

SAVE 20%
24 HOURS ONLY
MAY 11 Midnight to Midnight​

Check us out at

https://reefbysteele.com/collections/current-specials
HIGH QUALITY + LOW PRICES = GREAT VALUE

Excludes previous purchase, feeding frenzy, kits, CUC packs. Does not combine with other discounts. Expires Midnight 5/11/2026.

EXPERIENCE THE STEELE ADVANTAGE!​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new