May Meeting Date?

Which date would you prefer for our fragging demo?

• Saturday May 18th

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Sunday May 19th

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

We are taking a poll to see what date people would prefer for our May Meeting.

Please chime in asap.

pjb9166

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a pity we didn't have an option for "Either is fine" I would have gladly changed my vote

Thanks... My tablet wouldn't load the link when I was trying to vote. It was still 3 to 3. LOL... Just my luck Ha Ha ;) . Between church, wife and oldest son starting their work week on Sunday and getting the younger ones ready for the new school week. It's extremely difficult to make meetings. I'd definitely be at more meetings and much more active in the club if it wasn't for that.

pjb9166

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Completely understandable.. We know ahead of time. My son is Son is going to see if he can get someone to cover for him. We are looking forward to going. My kids actually enjoyed the last meeting.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back