mcarroll's 100 Gallon System

Nothing too exciting....tank is still on the back burner, almost taking care of itself.

Still letting the 50 gallon side "self-heal" from the (assumed) chrysophyte outbreak I had a while back....I haven't so much as scraped the glass since then.

The system is a little drippy and salt-creepy in places, so I'm getting itchy to replace it with something. Hopefully a six footer. (Three foot tanks are CHEAP but too limiting on what fish I'll keep. ;))
 
image.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new