MD + ATI Giveaway - 24 HOURS ONLY!

Hanna and Red Sea for testing. BRS bulk for two oft :)
 
SAILFERT TEST KIT, ESV 2 PART
 
Salifert test kits, no dosing atm.
 
Hanna and Red Sea for testing, don't need to to dose Any thing yet :)
 
I use salifert and redsea for testing and BRS 2-part (manually) for dosing. Thanks!
 
Red Sea test kits, haven't started dosing yet!
 
For test kits I actually use several.
Right now I have Redsea and Hanna..
I also have a few other brands for other things.

For Two part I use BRS and I also have some ESV.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new