MD + ATI Giveaway - 24 HOURS ONLY!

ATI Essentials and have submitted ATI and Triton tests before. And Run Hanna checkers
 
Salifert and Red Sea for testing. ESV for 2 part dosing
 
No supplements yet.. api test kits
 
I use ATI essentials pro. And use Hanna checkers and Salifert test kits.
 
I use ati icp tests when needed. My current tank runs on a calcium reactor, but have used essentials previously. Wouldn't mind using the new version on a smaller tank I plan on setting up
 
salifert and esv for dosing
 
hanna/Red Sea test kits. ESV and Seachem Reef fusion for 2part.
 
BRS 2-Part. Hanna Instruments, Red Sea, Salifert and API test kits.

 
Salifert , Hanna ULR & Red Sea test kits DIY 2 part but mainly calcium reactor W /Cole parmer..

Haven't used ICP yet but ATI was winning my research due to the rodi factor .
 
I use everything salifert for testing and esv b-ionic for supplementation.
 
I use a combination of Salifert and Hanna for testing. For supplements I use Triton Core7.
 
I use api test kit and Kent marine nano 2 part
 
Red Sea/Salifert Test kits, and BRS two part for dosing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new