• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MD - Looking For Established Live Rock (Baltimore/DC Area)

chipmunkofdoom2

Always Making Something
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2017
Messages
2,417
Reaction score
4,112
Location
Baltimore, MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. The title says it all. I'm looking for some live rock from a local reefer (MD, DC, southern PA) that's in an established successful tank. My goal is to increase my bio-diversity and hopefully help fix some issues I'm experiencing in my tank. This rock doesn't have to be covered with coralline and it needn't be pretty (although I'd be willing to pay extra for a display-quality piece). I just want it to come from an established, successful tank that has been running for at least a year or two.

Ideally I would like one or two smaller pieces, between the size of a shoe and a loaf of bread, although I'm flexible on size. Please let me know if you're in Maryland or southern PA and we can talk price. I'm not asking for charity, I'm willing to pay for quality here. Thanks in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new