Me getting back into the Hobby

busybits

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
191
Reaction score
302
Location
central florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 20 Gallon Waterbox:
AI Prime 16 HD light
Nero 5

Live stock so far:
2 ocellaris clownfish (the Misbar in the photo)
Top to Bottom:
Lavender Duncan
Fairy Fly Zoa
Tic Tac Zoa
Red Bull Zoa
Green Mushrooms
Fifth Element Blasto
Necromancer Favia
(not sure name) Favia
(empty plug that I have not removed)

IMG_3599 (2).JPG


IMG_3599.JPG
 
Nice little setup you have going. How do you like the AI Prime 16? I have been looking at one for building something similar to the size of what you have going.

-Tom
 
Nice little setup you have going. How do you like the AI Prime 16? I have been looking at one for building something similar to the size of what you have going.

-Tom
I find it really easy to use. I am using the imported preset from World Wide Corals for their 24 gallon Nano. I have 2 of them and I personally like them.
 
welcome to R2R and back to the salty life, tank is looking really good
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new