Dune Movie Love GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hola amigos de Reef2Reef!!!
Mi nombre es Juan, soy de Mendoza, Argentina.
Hace tiempo que inicié mi cuenta en el foro, pero aún no ne me había presentado, ni he participado en ninguna discusión. Simplemente he estado aprendiendo de sus experiencias y admirando los logros con sus arrecifes. La verdad admiro la comunicacion y la buena predisposicion que muestran para compartir sus experiencias y ayudar a los que van iniciando en el hobby! Por mi parte les cuento que soy acuarista hace 35 años, pero aún no he incursionado en el mundo de los corales, esta es la razón por la que suscribi al foro para aprender de ustedes.
Mi proyecto es un acuario de 750 litros, el cual ya esta armado y estamos reacondicionando la casa para dar lugar a la instalacion. Próximamente agregare fotos de la evolución y seguramente hare consultas y pedire sugerencias.
Muchas gracias por aceptar mi participación! Un gusto compartir con todos ustedes!

Translation:
Hello friends of Reef2Reef!!!
My name is Juan, I'm from Mendoza, Argentina.
It's been a while since I started my account on the forum, but I haven't introduced myself yet, nor have I participated in any discussion. I have simply been learning from your experiences and admiring the achievements with your reefs. I really admire the communication and the willingness they show to share their experiences and help those who are starting out in the hobby! For my part, I tell you that I have been an aquarist for 35 years, but I have not yet ventured into the world of corals, this is the reason why I subscribed to the forum to learn from you.
My project is a 750 liter aquarium, which is already assembled and we are reconditioning the house to make room for the installation. Soon I will add photos of the evolution and surely I will ask questions and ask for suggestions.
Thank you very much for accepting my participation! A pleasure to share with all of you!

Hi Juan and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). It is never to early to start! Starting now will let you capture some of those construction details. There is another area of Forum called Member Aquariums where you would start your thread/post.

This might help you find people local to you in Argentina:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 146 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back