Meanest fish....

i would have to say the meanest fish i had, was a blenny i caught in barnget bay, new jersey, when i put him in my shark tank, he BEAT the crap out of a niger trigger that was atleast 3 times his size. kicked him right out of his home, then he went after my shark, the blenny was only like 3 inches long.
 
for me its hard both my achilles tang and arch eye hawk are very very agressive i have seen both of them kill fish within seconds if they get ticked
 
Powder blue tang for me I am in the process of getting rid of one that I have had for 2 years.

Joe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new