Meatshakes.

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my second best invention is the meat shake, I hope it goes viral. It likely will not but one of you has got to try this. I’m hooked.

It turns out that grinding up baked chicken (not seasoned, laid in a pan and baked zero oil zero additives) into your health food shakes is awesome. For gainers adding mass (eat it with prep meals) or for extreme convenience/quick lunch I’m going to have to call the meat shake pretty hard to beat for convenient nutrition + added ways to consume mass fowl. It tricks your brain into not associating drinking with fowl intake, the point is ninety ways to consume a chicken and this seems new to me. Nobody at work heard about it, one brave young lady tried it and loved it, but said I need to make it not look like gravy. So mix #3 I’m up to lots of carrots added. Perfect visual layout, more orange red mix.

Grind all this up in a big blender on high setting then drink it all day:

One of those larger boneless skinless chicken breast fillets no oil no spice, bake 360 for half then cool. I make a rack at once for the whole week parsed out in shakes. The rest is cooked normally w seasoning etc, eaten with rice like a normal person.

Oats
Celery
Carrots
1/2 cup of egg whites the pasteurized kind ready to go from carton
Two scoops whatever protein powder you have, so this doesn’t taste like puréed chicken which it is
Raw broccoli
Almonds
Walnuts
A lot of peanut butter powder and a lot of chia seeds
Tap water. don’t almond milk use free tap water if yours is safe
Frozen berries

It’s not gross because without the chicken nobdody would think the shake is gross. Grinded up unseasoned meat is a filler, cannot discern it in the mix other than the unshakable 1% chicken taste which I’ve come to accept.

Use baked chicken to extend out your health shakes/try some let me know

Last edited:
OP
OP
brandon429

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That could possibly even gross me out :) the bass seems preferable

OP
OP
brandon429

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel this could be a sham wow meme opportunity but here's build steps. It still does look like gravy, I'm low on carrots. Wonderful wistful meat shake

IMG_20181220_201449207_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181220_201606241_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181220_202312327_HDR.jpg

Is it instagram ready.

Last edited:
OP
OP
brandon429

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to sidetrack, but we need a side tally running on if this is a joke or not- have I or have I not consumed three of these in last 24 hours and am proactively offering samples to people at work.

It's not gross, :) the thread is a comfort zone push, ingredients are there, try n lemme know it's only gross -seeming- initially, topically. You'll soon crave

OP
OP
brandon429

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I've consumed five thousand shakes result= awesome. Here's lunch lol. It's tap water i realize this is pushing it for today's society but I'm a former water hose drinking kid of the 80s, this is still an upgrade. All fresh ingredients, insta blend lunch chicken salad all at once add blueberries chocolate protein powder and peanut butter. It tastes 60% as good as a sonic milkshake were they to slip in a bit of chicken and celery unbeknownst... :)

IMG_20190911_140150273.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 46 53.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.3%
Back