Media Basket question?

TheVoidReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
21
Location
Canton
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the nitrogen cycle process for a Tideline Lagoon 31G AIO. I’m looking into getting a media basket similar to the KR one with the four trays.

The issue is they say they don’t fit the G2 version of the tanks and I have the G2 version. Is there anything similar to this for my tank?
20260806_163159_4FDEB390-EB07-49C2-B114-303EED5D47B4.png
 
I dont see any products like that on the market for the newer version.
You should message kreative reefer and see if they are working on marketing anything for it. Maybe offer to be a tester lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new