Media reactor?

craigcolbert

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2014
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys and galls!

Is it possible to run a media reactor without a sump? I run a canister on my tank and don't have a sump but would like something to reduce nitrates and phosphates and put in my other cupboard in my stand..

Cheers
 
My reactors are both HOB-style, i just run them in sumps in case of leaks...
pretty sure one is a two little fish phosban 150, not sure what the other is.
 
So if I ran it in my cupboard within a container then that could work?
 
according to the manual it is able to be run in or out of the water, hanging or resting on something else. The important thing is that it is level.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new