medusa

cromag27

CUSTOM ACRYLICS - octoaquatics.com - view my sig
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Messages
8,274
Reaction score
11,063
Location
arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These guys don't get a lot of screen time, so enjoy.....


IMAG0250_zpsvrvoyxow.jpg


IMAG0249_zps5dtbj6h6.jpg


IMAG0242_zpsobz1to5c.jpg
 
Expert only correct?
 
I would suggest so. they are extremely delicate and their skin can be punctured by urchin spines, or anything else sharp. It's also easy to break them in half if you're not careful when handling/moving them. they're also a cucumber so I would assume they have the possibility of fouling your tank should it die.

Expert only correct?
 
Medusa worm have a symbiotic relationship with the emperor shrimp, which can be difficult to find and expensive.
 
My lfs has a couple of them, they were shipped to him on accident from his suppliers. They creep me out lol.
 
I see these all the time diving, they're uber gross when you see a whole bunch of them under your belly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new