Meet and Greet

jazlyn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2024
Messages
70
Reaction score
109
Location
wv
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, the names Jazlyn. I’m from wv, I’m 22 starting reefing about 11 months ago. Loving it so far. I have a 30 gallon all in one reef tank. With a couple clown fish, an engineer goby, and a hand full of of corals. Love learning new things!!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wave Hello GIF by Hulu Friends
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new