Meet and greet

Brenna Eliaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I am Brenna, I’ve been into the fish keeping hobby seriously for about four years now but I’ve been keeping fish for almost my whole life. I currently have five freshwater tanks, ranging from heavily planted to bare bottom. Recently I got the opportunity to work with Patrick (subsea) on his aquaculture ranch. Although I had little experience and knowledge about saltwater tanks to begin with I have found that I am learning more and more about different types of fish keeping every day. While apprenticing with Patrick we will he setting up a saltwater tank that will be my job to maintenance. I am very excited of what’s to come as I continue to move forward into my apprenticeship.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
BareOpulentJumpingbean-small.gif

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! I look forward to hearing more your experiences - we’re glad you’re here!

Kj2186

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey brenna welcome to R2R
Hello I am Brenna, I’ve been into the fish keeping hobby seriously for about four years now but I’ve been keeping fish for almost my whole life. I currently have five freshwater tanks, ranging from heavily planted to bare bottom. Recently I got the opportunity to work with Patrick (subsea) on his aquaculture ranch. Although I had little experience and knowledge about saltwater tanks to begin with I have found that I am learning more and more about different types of fish keeping every day. While apprenticing with Patrick we will he setting up a saltwater tank that will be my job to maintenance. I am very excited of what’s to come as I continue to move forward into my apprenticeship.

OP
OP
B

Brenna Eliaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! We would love to see pics of the tanks you have. I love the look of planted aquariums!
Thank you! Here is an image of my small planted shrimp tank, i also have two tanks with betta splendid and a Thai betta, as well a 50 gal community. My fifth tank is under construction atm.
0CA90909-8063-4F35-9D80-48A2AAB0C84B.jpeg

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to R2R, Brenna!

I am sure your apprenticeship with @Subsea will prove to be invaluable. I've been following Patrick's thread and have to say that it is impressive.

tenor.gif

OP
OP
B

Brenna Eliaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, Brenna!

I am sure your apprenticeship with @Subsea will prove to be invaluable. I've been following Patrick's thread and have to say that it is impressive.

tenor.gif

Yes what he does is truly amazing! His set up for evaporative cooling is impressive alone. Thank you for the welcome! I’m glad to be here : )

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back