Meet & greet

hidabout

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
25
Location
Rome
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m new to this forum stuff so I’m just going to try my best to keep this short. I’ve been doing saltwater aquariums for roughly 20+ years and still learning. Lately I have watched my purple tang go around rocks in a pattern that is the same for several minutes each night. What I need to know is , is this a normal crazy pattern he just likes to do or is there something I should do that he needs. He looks likes he on a Ferris wheel. lol . I have a video that I’ll share if I can post it for all to watch. He in the background.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7565.mov
    40.3 MB
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new