Meet Lenny the Blenny!

doodledreads

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
535
Reaction score
544
Location
South Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took this about a week ago and converted it to a GIf finally!

B21DA2CF-E601-4D7F-B07F-D05FC5ED0A73.gif
 
Wow he's a cool one! Some sort of sailfin?

We had a starry blenny named Lenny, that's what caught my attention of your post. We lost him when ich wiped out the tank almost 8 months ago. After running the tank fallow and then establishing a QT I've been restocking. Funny though because I finally picked up another starry blenny, they have such great personalities, and he's coming out of QT tomorrow. We're calling him Carl... all you Simpsons fans will appreciate that. :p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new